Education: MBA or an equivalent Business Degree
Experience: 8+ years
- Gather business requirements for Agile Programmers
- Liaise between management, client, and personnel
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Conduct JAD Sessions, Customer Interviews, Reviews and Walkthrough
- Conduct market research
Skills & Requirements
- Eight plus years of overall industry experience with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in gathering business requirements for Agile Programmes.
- Must be excellent in performing gap analysis, impact analysis.
- Must be excellent in conducting feasibility studies.
- Experience in conducting JAD Sessions, Customer Interviews, Reviews and Walkthrough
- Extensive knowledge of software development processes and models – Agile Development, Iterative and Incremental Model (RUP).
- Excellent in writing Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications, Use Case Specifications and User Stories.
- Experience in designing UI Wireframes and Prototypes.
- Must be competent in liaising between management, client, and personnel
- Must be strong in communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent learning ability. Should be self-reflective, must be eager to learn new concepts, domains, tools, etc.