Junior Security Operations Centre Analyst
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field, or currently pursuing such a degree.
Experience : 2+ years of experience
Location : New Mexico
No of Positions : 1
- Monitoring security logs, alerts, and dashboards, and reporting potential malicious activities to the SOC Manager.
- Investigating potential security incidents and identifying their root cause.
- Preparing reports to help security leaders evaluate the effectiveness of security policies.
- Recommending improvements to security standards and systems to make sure the organization is sufficiently protected from cyber threats.
- Performing security audits.
- Collaborating with third-party vendors.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a SOC or Information Security-related field.
- Experience with SPLUNK or other enterprise SIEM tools.
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging.
- Knowledge of information security best practices, particularly network security and endpoint security.
- Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments.
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills.