Senior Technical Project Manager
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field, or currently pursuing such a degree.
Experience : Minimum of 5 years' experience
Location : New Mexico/Remote (optional)
No of Positions : 1
- Analyze, plan, and develop requirements and standards for scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular team meetings to determine daily progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for security engineers required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate different trends and technologies in cyberspace and communicate the same to the team.
- Travel to client locations as and when required.
- Conduct exit briefs and presentations for clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the pre-sales team on technical proposals and RFP responses.
- Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Certification in Project Management or related technical fields will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and relevant experience in establishing such guidelines for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience in working in a high-level collaborative environment while promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial expertise in applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and plan to address obstacles proactively.
- Willingness to learn new and upcoming technologies and trends in the cybersecurity space.