Thought leaders, experts, and professionals have shared their cybersecurity predictions for 2021
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Design, test, and implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab CI, Jenkins, etc.
- Design and develop automation and testing tools across the entire development stack
- Build and maintain automation frameworks
- Perform security, performance and availability assessments
- Optimize system performance, availability, and scalability
- Troubleshoot source code management and deployment issues
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Linux server software
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, troubleshooting, design, etc.
- Perform security audits and assist with hardening servers and systems against attacks
- Working with an agile team to setup and configure cloud-based environments
- Manage DevOps and Data Pipeline environments
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science or a related field
- Previous experience with server configuration and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge and experience with continuous integration/deployment technologies and tools
- Knowledge of automation frameworks like Ansible, Shell scripting
- In-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows server environments
- Knowledge of database systems and security
- Programming and development experience in Python etc.
- Familiarity with the agile development process and best practices
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Understanding of microservices and containers (Kubernetes & Dockers)
- Good understanding of Security and IP Networking fundamentals