Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience: 8 - 10 years
- Responsible for the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Review the business context for solutions to the company’s challenges. Define the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicate the architecture to the stakeholders. Collaborate and coordinate with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Directly assist in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Ensure that solutions align with guidelines of standards of technology.
- Assist the domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
- Develop and execute solutions that reduce the amount of spent on reactive work.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail for accounting skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of the comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded