IT Support Engineer
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience : 4 -7 years
Location : Chennai
No of Positions : -
• Setup, Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including Cloud Environment, Active Directory and Network Configuration.
• Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed SLA’s.
• Ensure all issues are properly logged.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
• Willing to Work in any shift as per Business requirement.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role with Minimum of 3 Years of experience.
• Hands-on Experience with Firewall configuration.
• Hands-on Experience with Network & Windows Server Configuration and troubleshooting.
• Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (E.g.ZohoDesk)
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge in Compliance such as SOC2, ISO27001.
• Knowledge, managing & troubleshooting multiple Cloud Environment.
• Knowledge in Log Server and Hypervisor such as VMware, Virtual Box, Hyper-V, Citrix, Docker, Proxmox.
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field with good written and communication skill.
• Additional certification in Windows Server (2019), FortiGate, ITILv4, CCNA, A+, N+ or similar technologies is a plus.