Education : Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other relevant field
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Location : New Mexico
No of Positions : 1
What you will do
- Setup, diagnose, and troubleshoot technical issues, including Cloud Environments, Active Directory, and Network Configuration.
- Track computer system issues from request through to resolution, within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Engage with a dynamic organization of users across US, Europe, and Asia
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or in a similar role for 1-2 years.
- Familiar with firewall configuration, network, and Windows server configuration and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other relevant field.
What you will Master in this position
- Global communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Technical aptitude across a broad set of tools and environments
OPT Candidates are encouraged.