Penetration Tester Associate
Education : Undergraduate degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related fields, or equivalent experience
Experience : Recent College Graduate
Location : New Mexico
No of Positions : 2
What you will do
- Perform application/network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and source code reviews.
- Profile an application/network, identify threats, and develop test cases to target identified threats.
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks. Ability to correlate different threats like Ransomware, APT groups, Malware, Exploit Kits, etc.
- Manage project timelines, deadlines, and expectations – including client interactions
- Prepare reports documenting identified issues based on internal templates.
- Interact with global clients to deliver results, provide feedback, and remediation recommendations on findings.
- Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors
- Perform and review the hardening of the systems and network devices.
- Proficient in python development.
- Oral and written communication skills.
What you will learn in this position
- Global communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Technical aptitude across a broad set of tools and environments
- OSCP, CEH, CompTIA Pentest+, or any equivalent security certifications
- Learn how to use tools such as Acunetix, Netsparker, Burp Suite, SQL Map, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose, Nmap, Metasploit, etc
OPT Candidates are encouraged.