Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience : 4+ years
Location : Chennai
No of Positions : 3
- Leading a defect triage meeting to have command over defect cause, priority, severity, and remediation
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance, and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessarily follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Ability to write test cases keeping data nuances of multiple tiered data transformation pipelines in mind.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection, DB Parameters, and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports, and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detailed status reports, and monitor defects and issues.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & bottlenecks in the application.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years of Experience in IT Performance Testing.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Workload Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Write complex SQL queries such as joins and aggregation to test data transformation logic
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter / Performance center.
- Experience with data testing in complex ETL or Data warehouse environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and good time management skills