Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience: 4 - 7 years
- Setup, Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including Cloud Environment, Active Directory and Network Configuration.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Willing to Work in any shift as per Business requirement.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role with Minimum of 3 Years of experience.
- Hands-on Experience with Firewall configuration.
- Hands-on Experience with Network & Windows Server Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (E.g.ZohoDesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge in Compliance such as SOC2, ISO27001.
- Knowledge, managing & troubleshooting multiple Cloud Environment.
- Knowledge in Log Server and Hypervisor such as VMware, Virtual Box, Hyper-V, Citrix, Docker, Proxmox.
- Additional certification in Windows Server (2019), FortiGate, ITILv4, CCNA, A+, N+ or similar technologies is a plus.