Education:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience: 6 - 12 years
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Take end-to-end ownership of enabling Partners on CSW Products, ensuring that the partners are able to pull off successful customer demos and basic implementation.
- Perform product demos while recruiting new partners.
- Create Video Modules and collateral for the consumption of partners. The same will be uploaded on a partner facing tool and other mediums
- Contribute toward the overall Partner Enablement function by owning some part of the process as and when required.
- Collaborate within and outside of the Channel Pre Sales team to achieve the set objectives.
- Be the point of contact for managing the enablement activities for set of geographies
Skills & Requirements
- 6 to 12 years of work experience in any customer-facing or partner-facing role.
- Prior work experience in B2B or SaaS product companies in domains relevant to CSW' suite of products.
- Experience in Managing Partners in Product Based Companies selling via Partnership Models
- Must be proactive in defining, following, and enforcing processes.
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards partners who might belong to different geographies and have different levels of technical expertise.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as partners.