Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience: 8-12 years
- At least 8+ years of experience in performance engineering or reliability engineering
- Experience with Industry reputed monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana,Dynatrace, New Relic, Garbage analysis and JVM profiling tools
- Experience with Performance Testing tools (Jmeter, LoadRunner).
- Development Experience in APIs/Micro services
- Systems Engineering Experience working on cloud platforms
- Experience in profiling tools
- Experience in financial services with specialty in the area of Enterprise-scale Application Performance testing and Optimization.
- Experience with cloud and virtualization, operations, and automation is an added advantage
- Experience in Cluster Tuning (Flink Cluster or Spark Cluster)
- Experience in Elastic Search Tuning
- Release certification with comparison and reporting against baseline
- Identify areas of bottleneck and work with engineers to ensure it is handled.
- Strong knowledge of performance engineering concepts. E.g: Performance modeling, Workload model, Gathering Non-Functional requirements, Scripting framework, Analysis of results, Performance Test Plan and strategy, etc.,
- Experience with load testing tools, profiling tools, and regression testing
- Strong analysis and Troubleshooting skills in complex distribution platform systems
- Development experience and performance tuning of APIs/Microservices (Spring boot, Java/J2EE)
- Cloud platforms system engineering experience
- Experience with analyzing and solving complex performance bottlenecks
- Good knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud Foundry Based solutions, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, VMware cloud, AWS
- Knowledge of Elastic Search and Flink or Spark
- Knowledge in profiling tools such as Yourkit, JProfile and RDMS database query performance analysis
- Strong customer and quality-focus are necessary.
- Interest in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
- Hard-working and self-motivated.
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills