Education : B-Tech / MCA
Experience : 0 - 3 years
Location : Chennai
No of Positions : 23
- Perform application/network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and source code reviews.
- Profile an application/network, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats.
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks. Ability to correlate different threats like Ransomware, APT groups, Malware, Exploit Kits, etc.
- Performing red team activities. Having proficient knowledge in MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Manage project timelines, deadlines, and expectations – including client interactions
- Prepare reports documenting identified issues based on internal templates.
- Interact with clients to deliver results, provide feedback, and remediation recommendations on findings.
- Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors
- Perform and review the hardening of the systems and network devices.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be proficient in python development. Proficiency in other scripting languages such as perl, ruby, etc. is an added advantage.
- Development knowledge of common programming languages like java, asp .net, PHP, etc. would be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- OSCP, CEH, CompTIA Pentest+, or any equivalent security certifications would be an added advantage.
- Awareness about tools like Acunetix, Netsparker, Burp Suite, SQL Map, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose, Nmap, Metasploit, etc