Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience: 10 - 15 years
No of Positions: 1
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for security engineers required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate different trends and technology in cyber space and articulate the same to the team.
- Travel to client locations (within India and abroad) as and when required.
- Conduct exit briefing and presentation to client and relevant stakeholders.
- Work with pre-sales on technical proposals and RFP responses.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Certification in Project Management or related technical fields will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Willingness to learn new and upcoming technologies and trends in the cyber security space.