Education: MBA or an equivalent Business Degree
Experience: 5+ years
- Manage the team of the sales representatives and ensure KPI goals are met.
- Monitor team performance closely and provide coaching and feedback to researchers.
- Review and update performance reports.
- Act as the lead and work closely with the sales representatives to achieve the target.
- Train Lead Generation Specialists to successfully call and close accounts
- Effectively troubleshoot account-related issues.
- Make daily calls to meet individual lead generation performance goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Must have the ability to lead a team by example and manage performance expectations effectively.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills. Must be customer focused.
- Strong organizational skills. Must prioritize tasks for effective time management.
- Effective communication skills. Must effortlessly communicate, understand situations, possess good persuasion skills to resolve problems.
- Born problem solver. You use analytical thinking to make decisions quickly.
- Must have an infectiously positive attitude.
- Must be goal oriented. Should strive to exceed goals consistently.
- Must have two years of closing experience in preferably Cyber Security or SaaS.