Education:Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, HCI, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field
Experience: 8-12 years
- Envision design solutions to be utilized across all products of the company.
- Build outstanding user experiences that increase customer satisfaction across the user base
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems and define the right interaction model
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Mentor and guide junior UX designers in project decisions and delivery
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, HCI, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field
- Proven experience in design thinking process
- Strong online portfolio of design projects
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with interaction design process through research, information architecture, wireframes and visual design
- Experience using best practices for B2B mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Figma, and the like is a must.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Proficiency in presenting design work to user experience teams, product and engineering teams, and executives for review and feedback
- Analytical mind with a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude