Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience: 8 - 12 years
No of Positions: 3
- Analyze, plan, and develop requirements (and standards) for scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular team meetings to determine the progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for security engineers required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate different trends and technology in the cyber space and articulate the same to the team.
- Travel to client location (within India and abroad) as and when required.
- Conduct exit briefing and presentation to clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Work with pre-sales on technical proposals and RFP responses.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Certification in Project Management or related technical field will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and experience in establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience in working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience in applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Willingness to learn new & upcoming technologies and trends in the cybersecurity space.