PCI-ASV Scanning Datasheet
PCI DSS specifically requires that organizations undergo quarterly external vulnerability scans from an approved scanning vendor (ASV).CSW, an accredited ASV, performs vulnerability scans, evaluates the security of payment systems, and assesses Internet-facing systems.
- Our service will help your organization identify vulnerabilities and achieve compliance through a streamlined process.
- Simplified scanning with our custom automation engine
- Easy-to-use compliance-based and technical reports to clients
- Accurate vulnerability scanning through the Qualys cloud platform
- Prioritized vulnerabilities and guided remediation